There are many excellent healthcare facilities throughout the nation. One of the best in the country is Boston Medical Center in Massachusetts. This prestigious status doesn’t come easily. They have a tremendous reputation to live up to for quality of care and quality in cleaning their facility. Here’s the full list of the best hospitals in the United States for the year 2017. Here are four things you should know about St. Louis Medical Facility Cleaning to get your hospital on that list or keep it on the list.
Use Strategies That Matter
- Use the appropriate types of cleaners and disinfectants.
- Use the appropriate maintenance of medical equipment. Here are some guidelines from the CDC.
- Maintain and adhere to the water-quality standard for hemodialysis, and ventilation standards for specialized care units.
- Make sure you have immediate management of water intrusion into the facility.
Source: CDC.gov https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5210a1.htm
These precautions should be an essential part of your regular procedures. When these procedures are not followed accidental exposures to environmental pathogens or airborne pathogens result in sick employees and sick patients. That is why maintaining the health of your employees, visitors and patients should be your biggest responsibility. Here are further factors that every medical facility should consider when hiring cleaning staff.
- Pay special attention to facilities with immunocompromised patients.
- Remember infection control and ventilation requirements are critical when cleaning.
- Make sure to control the spread of waterborne microorganisms.
- Develop and maintain proven cleaning and disinfecting strategies.
- Follow CDC standards when cleaning spills of blood and bodily substances.
- Follow and maintain cleaning of carpets and cloth furnishings.
- Properly laundry bedding from patients.
- Follow CDC best practices when handling, transporting, and storing regulated medical wastes.
Medical Facility Cleaning: Grimebusters Stands Out
Safety, cost, and reputation are all important when you choose a cleaning company to work with your healthcare facility. Consistency is one of the keys to cleaning well and companies that clean with consistency without compromise is important.
Further cleaning guidelines can be read at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. Here is their cleaning guide.
Medical facilities that we clean:
- Urgent care centers
- Surgery centers
- Medical offices
- Nursing homes
- Assisted living facilities
- Dental offices
- Optical centers
If you are not happy with your current Medical Cleaning company to give us a call to find out how we can help you overcome the challenges you are experiencing.
What Does A Cleaning Service Cost?
When it's time to look for a new cleaning service it may seem like a daunting task. Our FREE pricing guide will help you to determine what a cleaning service should cost for your facility. Here's what's in our guide:
- What factors determine costs
- How to request a fair cleaning quote
- How to compare hidden cost in cleaning
- Rooms and Square footage for cleaning