If you’re not happy with your current janitorial service, it’s time to make a change. Here are five reasons why you should switch to a new company:
1. Your current service is not meeting your needs.
2. You’re not getting the quality of service you expect.
3. Your service is too expensive.
4. You’re not happy with the way your office is being cleaned.
5. You need a more specialized type of cleaning service
Your Current Service Is Not Meeting Your Needs
You’re not alone if you feel like your current janitorial service isn’t meeting your needs. There are a number of reasons why this might be the case. Perhaps the quality of their work has gone down over time. Or maybe they’re just not doing enough to keep your facility clean and comfortable for employees, customers, and clients. Whatever the reason, it’s important to take action if you feel like your current service is no longer up to par.
There are a few things you can do to try and rectify the situation. First, talk to your cleaning service provider about your concerns. They may be able to make some changes or adjustments that will help improve the situation. If that doesn’t work, you may need to change cleaning providers.
The Quality of Cleaning Services
Janitorial services are an important part of keeping any office or commercial space clean and tidy. However, there are often issues with the quality of these services. This can be frustrating for businesses who are trying to maintain a professional appearance. Here are some common issues with the quality of cleaning services:
- -Missed spots: It is not uncommon for janitorial staff to miss certain areas when cleaning. This can leave your office looking messy and unprofessional.
- -Streaks and smears: Janitors may not properly clean surfaces, leaving behind streaks and smears. This can make your office look dirty and can be difficult to clean up yourself.
- -Dust buildup: If dust isn’t cleaned on a regular basis, it can quickly build up and become difficult to remove. This can make your office look cluttered and can also be a health hazard.
- -Bad smells: Janitors may not properly clean toilets or kitchens, which can leave behind bad smells. This can be embarrassing for businesses and can turn away customers.
If you are having issues with the quality of your cleaning services, it is important to talk to your janitorial staff. Let them know what areas need improvement and work with them to ensure that your office is getting the cleanliness it deserves. Janitorial services are an important part of keeping any office or commercial space clean and tidy; however, there are often issues with the quality of these services, which can be frustrating for businesses.
Expensive Cleaning Services: Are You Being Overcharged?
When it comes to janitorial services, there are a lot of factors that can affect the prices you’re quoted. In the St. Louis region, the average price for commercial cleaning services is $0.16 per square foot. However, this number can increase or decrease based on the type of business, its location, and the size of the space being cleaned.
There are a few things you can do to make sure you’re not overpaying for your cleaning services. First, get quotes from multiple companies so you can compare prices. Second, ask about any discounts that may be available. And finally, be sure to understand exactly what is included in the price quote so there are no surprises down the road.
By following these tips, you can be sure you’re getting the best possible price on your commercial cleaning services. Janitorial services are an important part of keeping any business clean and presentable, so it’s worth taking the time to find a company that you can trust to do a good job at a fair price.
There are definitely a few things to keep in mind when searching for affordable cleaning services. Janitorial services can be costly, but there are ways to save money. Here are some tips:
- -Get quotes from multiple companies- this way, you can compare prices and make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- -Ask if any discounts are available.
- -Understand exactly what they include in the price quote so there are no surprises later on.
Your Not Happy With Cleaning Because Communication Issues
If you’re not happy with the janitorial services you’re receiving, it may be due to a communication issue. Perhaps you’re not communicating your needs clearly, or the cleaning company isn’t doing a good job of listening to your feedback. Whatever the case may be, communication is key to ensuring that both parties are satisfied with the arrangement.
Here are some tips for overcoming communication issues when it comes to Janitorial Services:
- – Make sure you are clear about what services you expect from the outset. Janitorial companies offer a wide range of services, so it’s important that you specify exactly what you need in order for them to deliver the best possible service.
- – Once you’ve specified your needs, be sure to give feedback on a regular basis. If there are any areas that you’re not happy with, be sure to let the cleaning company know so that they can make adjustments.
- – Janitorial companies are usually willing to work with their customers in order to ensure that they are satisfied with the service. If you’re having trouble communicating your needs, don’t hesitate to ask for help from the company. They should be able to provide you with the resources and support you need in order to get the most out of their services.
By following these tips, you can overcome communication issues and ensure that you’re getting the Janitorial Services that you deserve! If you have any other tips or advice on overcoming communication issues when it comes to Janitorial Services, be sure to share them in the comments below. Thanks for reading!
- – Janitorial companies offer a wide range of services, so it’s important that you specify exactly what you need.
- – Be sure to give feedback on a regular basis so the cleaning company can make adjustments if needed.
- – Janitorial companies are usually willing to work with their customers – don’t hesitate to ask for help if you’re having trouble communicating your needs. By following these tips, you can overcome communication issues and get the most out of Janitorial Services! Thanks for reading!
Did you find this blog post helpful? Share it with your friends and family on social media or leave us a comment below! Janitorial Direct is always here to help with all of your Janitorial needs! Visit our website or give us a call today. Janitorial Direct – making your life easier, one clean space at a time!
When it's time to look for a new cleaning service it may seem like a daunting task. Our FREE pricing guide will help you to determine what a cleaning service should cost for your facility. Here's what's in our guide:
- What factors determine costs
- How to request a fair cleaning quote
- How to compare hidden cost in cleaning
- Rooms and Square footage for cleaning