Cleaning for health is not a new idea in the cleaning industry. The circumstances over the last two years has brought a new light to the ideology and given it more importance in daily cleaning.
The concept of using commercial cleaning services for cleaning for health rather than appearance has gained momentum in the cleaning industry since the start of COVID-19. Many facility managers, business owners and commercial cleaning companies have a better understanding of how cleaning can affect the occupants and customers that frequent your facility. Customers are savvier on the subject because of the plethora of information online today.
As a professional commercial cleaning company, our goal is to clean and disinfect your facility in a manner that protects both workers and customers in retail environments, office spaces, manufacturing centers, government buildings and educational institutions and much more. Cleaning for health is the primary challenge when battling COVID and one of the best solutions to defeat flu, COVID and other illnesses is to adopt a better cleaning and disinfecting strategy.
Electrostatic Disinfecting Strategy
Electrostatic disinfecting uses a specialized sprayer that is electrostatically charged with a positive charge to bind to the negatively charged surfaces that it is sprayed on. This process makes it much easier to cover 100% of the surface and kill all germs.
- Reduces time to disinfect
- Dramatically reduces time to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods.
- Reduces financial burden in disinfecting
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections.
- Reduces waste of products
- Uses up to 70% less chemical than traditional sprayers which saves you money.
- Improved infection control
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as COVID-19, Influenza, MRSA, HIV and many others.
- Improved effectiveness
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of over wetting.
- Effectiveness Against Cross Contamination
- Touchless application which reduces cross contamination throughout each area sprayed.
One of the benefits of a pandemic is COVID forced most companies to redefine what cleanliness is. It’s not enough to have streak-free windows, countertops dusted, floors polished and carpets cleaned. More is asked of commercial cleaning companies now than ever before. Companies today expect that their facilities are going to be clean beyond what the naked eye can see.
While COVID helped bring awareness to how easily a virus can spread from person to person through the air, every virus in the world will have different characteristics (including the flu). The general public expects more from companies today when entering their establishment to shop in their facility. Companies have to take on preventative measures to earn trust and confidence with customers by adopting better disinfecting solutions to kill viruses.
Safe Cleaning Chemicals
Cleaning for health also forces companies to review EPA (environmental protection agency) guidance on the specific disinfectants that are approved for use in killing the COVID-19 virus. This covers ready-to-use disinfectant sprays to disposable wipes. Grimebusters Inc. uses only safe chemicals approved by the EPA for electrostatic disinfecting and general cleaning throughout commercial and industrial properties.
Don’t Guess, Know It’s Clean
You’ll want a commercial cleaning and disinfecting company that has the experience and knowledge to cover all the facets of cleaning and disinfecting for health and appearance. This includes proactive management that can offer updates when things change in your facility. Some of those factors that are important to you are:
- Knowing the importance of cleaning first before disinfecting
- Understanding concepts, dwell times and effective practices for cleaning and disinfecting
- Experience in handling cleaning equipment and using it correctly to clean and disinfect surfaces
When it's time to look for a new cleaning service it may seem like a daunting task. Our FREE pricing guide will help you to determine what a cleaning service should cost for your facility. Here's what's in our guide:
- What factors determine costs
- How to request a fair cleaning quote
- How to compare hidden cost in cleaning
- Rooms and Square footage for cleaning